Winstrol is the trade name for stanozolol, an anabolic steroid used by medical professionals mainly for anaemia, but nowadays, it is used for lean muscle retention. These legal steroids are also known as Winny among bodybuilders and athletes. Winstrol is a type of dihydrotestosterone that acts similarly to the strongest androgen our body produces. Let us discuss it in detail.
Negative sides of using winstrol steroid
Just like the positive effects, it has a few negative effects also like:
- It upsets the natural hormone balance and may even cause acne.
- It is known to reduce the testicular size and the production of hormones that help in the production of sperm.
- Winstrol has serious effects on fertility rates in case you are looking to start a family.
- Winstrol doesn’t help the cardiovascular system; it is more likely to hurt due to the high doses.
- It can lead to LDL cholesterol levels which are the main factor in heart disease.
- It can cause greater amounts of lipid that cause vasoconstriction, leading to greater blood pressure voes.
- Women may get male secondary sex characteristics, including hair loss, a deepened voice, and an enlarged clitoris.
- Women may experience an interrupted menstrual cycle.
- Winstrol has serious effects on birth control, so Winstrol and birth control pill cannot be taken simultaneously.
So just like the positive effects,Winstrol has negative effects that people should be well aware of before using it daily. After going through the pros and cons, only should one start using Winstrol.